This book explains how to resolve every challenge faced on a day-to-day basis in your business by presenting an unbeatable inventory of proven problem solving tools and techniques to help you tackle your toughest business dilemmas effectively.
You will learn how to:
* Overcome any business challenge with robust logic and structure
* How to break down problems and make your workload lighter
* Deliver the 'killer' recommendations
* Discover how to successfully implement change in people and organisations
* How to keep yourself, your team, and your stakeholders happy
* How to use an effective hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving
Using case studies, a 'best practice example' and at least one figurative table or figure, every dilemma is bought to life equipping you with the very best tools to confront any problem your business may face.
'The most successful businesses don't avoid problems they solve them. This practical, insightful and entertaining book guides you through how to do this. An indispensable resource for any manager.'
Richard Newton, Business consultant and best-selling author
'One of the key attributes in running a business successfully is the ability to see a situation in perspective. Too often the real issues go unrecognised, signs are misread, an opportunity slips by, the wrong problem is addressed. Only in retrospect is it obvious what should have been done.
It is not easy, but the tools and techniques covered in Key Business Solutions should help.'
Sir George Cox, Author of the HM Treasury Cox Review of Creativity in UK Business and former Chairman of the Design Council