Author(s)： Kitty Wong, Sarah Rigby
Features： Longman Target English is a five-level secondary course that covers the requirements of the Hong Kong Curriculum Development Council's latest syllabus for Secondary English.
The aim of the Longman Target English Summer Holiday Exercise Books is to help students revise and consolidate what they have learnt during the previous school year. The books are designed to be used for self-study over the summer holidays.
This book is specially designed to bridge the gap between P6 and S1 and benefits from the following key features:
- interesting reading passages followed by a variety of question types testing comprehension and vocabulary
- systematic revision of key vocabulary taught in P6
- systematic revision of all the key grammar items taught in P6
- listening practice, including integrated listening, reading and writing practice
- skills development, including writing skills, in the Skills Focus sections
- an opportunity to develop reviewing skills in the Print and Non-print texts section
- Listening CD (including recordings of the reading passages and the material for the Listening sections)
- Answer Book (including exercise tapescripts)