For the new Edexcel International GCSE (9-1), with international relevance and support at their core.
Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language (ESL) Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the new specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Written by a team of highly experienced teachers and authors.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the printed book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Chapters are mapped closely to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage and are enhanced by targeted exam skills sections.
- Learning is embedded with exam practice and differentiated exercises throughout.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they're gaining.
- Reviewed by a panel of teachers to ensure the book meets language and skills teaching, and exam preparation requirements
- Glossary of key English terminology and Grammar Reference.