About the Common Errors series:
- While learning from our mistakes is one of the most effective ways of learning, we can also learn invaluable lessons from others' mistakes. The sort of errors that students make again and again in everyday school work and public examinations are explained in the books by typical examples and concise language. After reading the books, students should be able to avoid such future difficulties.
- The portable pocket-size of the books allows students to do revision anytime.
About Common Errors in Mathematics - Geometry & Data Handling:
- 50 common errors made by Hong Kong students
- Comprehensive coverage of common mistakes in geometry and data handling
- Detailed explanations to address misconceptions
- Meticulously designed to stimulate thinking to increase students' knowledge retention