About the Common Errors series:
- While learning from our mistakes is one of the most effective ways of learning, we can also learn invaluable lessons from others' mistakes. The sort of errors that students make again and again in everyday school work and public examinations are explained in the books by typical examples and concise language. After reading the books, students should be able to avoid such future difficulties.
- The portable pocket-size of the books allows students to do revision anytime.
About Common Errors in Economics:
- 48 common errors made by Hong Kong students
- Pinpoints common mistakes arsing from misinterpretations of questions
- Comprehensive coverage of common errors in economic calculations
- Detailed explanations to help students clarify confusing concepts
- Meticulously designed to stimulate thinking to increase students' knowledge retention