About the Common Errors series:
- While learning from our mistakes is one of the most effective ways of learning, we can also learn invaluable lessons from others' mistakes. The sort of errors that students make again and again in everyday school work and public examinations are explained in the books by typical examples and concise language. After reading the books, students should be able to avoid such future difficulties.
- The portable pocket-size of the books allows students to do revision anytime.
About Common Errors in Biology:
- A total of 200 common errors in books 1 and 2, which features common misconceptions related to the following topics in the compulsory part of the NSS Biology Curriculum
- This Book (Book 1) features common misconceptions related to Topic I: Cells and Molecules of Life and Topic II: Genetic and Evolution in the compulsory part of the NSS Biology Curriculum
- Detailed explanations to help students clarify confusing concepts
- 此冊（第一冊）內容主要包括新高中生物科必修部分課題 I.「細胞與生命分子」及課題 II.「遺傳與進化」的考生常犯錯誤