Writing for Distinction (HKDSE)
– 本書四位作者中學會考成績優異，分別考獲10A、9A、8A及6A3B佳績。書中40篇文章的題目包括Past paper考題及其他熱門課題，甚有參考價值。文章更附有單詞和短語解釋、精華文句摘錄、英語運用及常犯錯誤部分，有助同學豐富詞彙，釐清英文語法槪念，提升英語寫作能力。
– The four authors of this book excelled in the HKCEE, attaining 10A, 9A, 8A and 6A3B respectively.
– The 40 essays cover topics from past papers and other hot issues. Vocabulary, phrases and well-written lines are shortlisted to expand student's writing resource bank.
– The usage and common error corners are designed to help students clarify, consolidate and explore grammar concepts while developing fluency in writing.
– A novel approach to learning how to write well: the original brainstorming mind maps of writers are included in each composition to enable students to go through the brainstorming process of writers.
Reading through this book, students not only can upgrade their writing skills, but also put into practice the strategy proposed for the NSS English Language Curriculum - to learn English through...
- Sports communication
- Popular culture
- Short stories
- Workplace communication
- Social issues
Original Press (Asia) Limited
210.00mm x 148.00mm x 15.00mm